QLD Liquor Licensing Laws require that entry to Club Helensvale is restricted to:
- Members of the club
- Signed-in guests of a club member
- Members of affiliated clubs
- Visitors living more than 15km from the club who may be signed-in as temporary members for the day
How to Sign In
- If you are a Club Helensvale Member show your current membership card to our reception team members as you enter.
- If you are with a member they can sign you in as their Guest using their membership details at the electronic sign in kiosks.
- If you are a member at a reciprocal Club you can sign in as a Reciprocal Member using those membership details at the kiosks.
- If you are a visitor to the area and reside outside of a 15km radius you can sign in as a Visitor, using your drivers licence, passport, Keypass or 18+ card as proof of identity.
- If you live within 15km of Club Helensvale and are not a current member of a reciprocal club you will require a member to sign you in.
- Become a member of Club Helensvale from just $5 a year.
Under Liquor Licensing legislation, minors (under the age of 18 years) must be accompanied by a responsible adult (parent or legal guardian) at all times. Management has the right to refuse entry to any persons.