Club Helensvale will currently have a maximum of 10 patrons dining in 1 hour sittings and the following restrictions will be adhered to for;
- All chairs removed and drinks banned from dosa areas to ensure a quick turnaround of smoking patrons.
- Takeaway and coffee orders will be taken from reception to limit café traffic.
- Strict social distancing of 1.5 meters between patrons will be maintained by furniture placement & close monitoring by management
- Floor markings in place in high traffic areas
- Delivery drivers have been advised to use photos or electronic invoices and delivery notices
- Product and company representatives have been advised that all business will be conducted by phone or email
- A cleaning procedure is in place which covers frequency & chemicals to be used
- Sanitiser stations are placed throughout the premises in both staff and patron areas
- Signage is prominently displayed throughout the premises
- Patrons will be instructed to use the sanitiser supplied on entry and exit from the club.
- SDS for sanitising chemicals is attached to this plan
- Staff have recently undergone refresher training in
- Workplace hygiene
- Hazardous substances
- New training
- Covid specific cleaning procedures and new chemicals
- Social distancing procedures.
- Isolation in case of suspected staff or patron infection will be in the boardroom
- All areas the infected person had ben will be closed down until disinfected
- Contact numbers for the relevant authorities are posted in the front of this plan
- Contact details of all visitors will be recorded at reception
- Patio doors remain open for air flow with airconditioning turned off.
- Water stations tuned off or removed
- Condiments removed from tables